[Can the ink in the octopus head be eaten]_Can it be eaten_Can it be eaten?
Octopus is a very common ingredient in our life, and the taste of octopus is both delicious and easy to welcome. Anyone who has eaten octopus knows that the inside of the head of octopus isThere is ink, many people are worried that the ink of octopus is not edible. In fact, the ink of octopus can be put into food, and it has a lot of flavor to people, but most people do n’t like to eat it, it mayBecause I am not used to the taste.
Can the ink of the claw fish be eaten? The ink of the octopus is edible. The mother has seeds in it and the male has yellow in it. The taste is very fresh. Generally, it is eaten after cooking with vinegar. Some people are not used to it.This taste.
Octopus is rich in nutrients such as protein, minerals, etc., and can also overcome anti-fatigue, anti-aging, and can extend the life expectancy of humans-natural taurine.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” records: “Octopus, two things from the stone distance, like squid but the difference is great, the taste is more precious.
The weight of food is not medicinal.
“Octopus is flat, sweet and salty, enters the liver, spleen, and kidney meridians; it has the effects of nourishing blood and nourishing qi, and treating liver spleen and poison.
The chemical composition of its ink is a complex of melanin and proteoglycan, where melanin is a polymer of xylindole, which is bound to or not bound to protein.
In addition, there are trace substances such as toxins that paralyze prey.
This toxin has little effect on people, and basically mutates in the cooking process, which is harmless to people.
The benefits of eating octopus are beauty, weight loss. The elastic meat of octopus combines with a large amount of collagen, which reduces skin wrinkles, and has luster and elasticity.
Octopus is high in protein and low in feces, making it the most suitable ingredient for weight loss.
Eating often can fight aging and help make blood.
The qi and blood octopus has the effect of nourishing blood and nourishing qi, and it is especially effective for women’s postpartum milk deficiency.
Octopus may have a large amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as EPA, DHA, so its “cholesterol index” is lower than that of pork and beef.
People with cardiovascular disease can eat octopus as the main source of animal protein.
Most of the taurine in octopus that lowers blood pressure and lipids can reduce the accumulated blood plasma in the inner wall of blood vessels. It has the effect of lowering blood pressure and blood lipids and can also reduce fatigue.
The medical community believes that taurine can promote human metabolism, strengthen liver function, and enhance immunity.
Taurine can also help retinal development and prevent myopia.
How to eat spicy octopus Ingredients: 2 octopus, 3 green peppers, 1 g salt.
Method 1: Add water to the pot and boil. Put the octopus and turn off the heat.
2. The hot octopus is taken out too cold, cleaned off the internal organs, washed, and cut into the appropriate section with a knife.
3. Wash the green pepper and cut the rhombuses with a diagonal knife.
4. Add a little oil to the wok. After the heat, pour the peppers and stir-fry. Add 1 gram of salt and stir well. (If you like onion ginger, fry the onion ginger, then fry the pepper.)
5. Pour the sliced and drained octopus into the pot quickly.
Leek octopus raw materials: octopus, leek, ginger, raw soy, peanut oil, sesame oil, salt, etc. 1, octopus rinse in water, cut the beginning, remove internal organs and dirty things, peel off the skin of octopus, washAfter cleaning.
2. Clean the leeks and cut into sections, cut the ginger, and clean up the octopus into sections.
3. After the water in the pot is turned on, turn off the heat, simmer the octopus in the pot, simmer for a few seconds, and immediately remove the drained water.
4. Put a small amount of oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, add the ginger to the pan and stir-fry the octopus for a few seconds. Add 1 tsp of raw soy sauce, half a tsp of salt, and finally add the leek section and stir fry.Turn off the fire in a few clicks and drop the sesame oil out of the plate.
Raw octopus in sauce: 300 grams of octopus, 1 onion, 50 grams of parsley (stem), appropriate amount of salad oil, appropriate amount of ginger, and appropriate amount of tempeh sauce.
1. Shred the onion, cut the parsley stalks, and shred the ginger.
2. After removing the internal organs of the octopus, wash the mouth and eyes and cut into pieces of appropriate size.
3, add water to the pot, add ginger slices and boil over high heat.
4. Add the sliced octopus, blanch for 10-20 seconds and remove the drained water.
5, restart the pan, pour oil, put ginger, stir fry over low heat.
6. Add octopus with drained water, add 2 tablespoons of tempeh hot sauce, and stir quickly.
7, add onion shreds and coriander stalks, quickly stir-fry both without additional salt, just serve.